Directions from Northern N.J. - Take New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 15W
(Route 280) or take the Garden State Parkway to Exit 145
(Follow signs to 280 West) Take Route 280 West to Exit 5A (Livingston)
Exit onto North Livingston Avenue. Proceed along North Livingston
Avenue (which becomes South Livingston Avenue) Go through
2 traffic lights. We are located on the left hand side of the street
6/10 of a mile past the second light. "Quick Mart" is diagonally across
the street from us. We are in a strip-mall, the parking lot is in front of the store.
Directions from Southern New Jersey - Take the Garden State Parkway
to Exit 142 (Route 78) Stay in the right lane as you go through the toll.
The exit is right after the toll booth. You must first take 78 East and follow
the signs for the turn around to 78 West. Get on 78 West, stay in the right
lanes and then get on 24 West. Get off at JFK Parkway North
(by the Short Hills Mall) Stay on JFK Parkway - which becomes South
Livingston Avenue. Continue along South Livingston
Avenue past Shop Rite and past Kings supermarket. Two blocks after
Kings there is a traffic light. We are located on the right side of the street
l00 feet after the light (2nd driveway on the right).
Directions from Warren and West - Take 78 East to 24 West and get off at
the Short Hills Mall Exit (JFK Parkway) Stay on JFK Parkway which becomes
South Livingston Avenue as you enter Livingston. Continue along South
Livingston Avenue, past Shop Rite and further down past Kings supermarket. Two blocks after Kings there is a traffic light. We are located on the right side of the street 100 feet after the light (2nd driveway on the right)
5. Fond of Feathers - We are; mixed metals, bone, diamond feathers a selection of them all to accentuate any outfit.
10. Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder - Be-hold our WOW tri color and diamond cocktail ring. Enough said.
4. Fly Eagle Fly - Diamond Pave Rhodium Eagle Necklace can be worn as choker length alone or layered with our feather pendants.
9. Princess Charming - Charm yourself with these mixed metal, handmade charms in 18k, 14k and oxidized sterling silver. Timeless, interesting and spiritual.
3. Cuff’m - Cufflinks for the Modern Man exclusive English Designer. Enamelers, engravers, model makers all join forces to design these fashion forward cufflinks your man will love.
8. Green with Envy - Jadeite carved bracelets, earings and rings from Hawaii and Asia add a surprise element to any look.
2. Balls are It! - Christian Dior inspired stud-ball earrings in colored diamonds, white opal are a sophisticated look.
7. Minimalistic & Marvelous - Open style diamond cuff bracelets. Sexy, easy to wear for day or night.
1. Rock-Modern Earring Climbers - like your fave celebrities. Climbers are a hip way to compliment your style.
6. Shake it Up says Taylor - Shaker style Crystal and Precious gems incase these pendants filled with sapphires, emeralds and diamonds.
The legacy of this exclusive, high fashion, fine jewelry boutique began nearly sixty years ago, when Fran Lippy started selling jewelry out of her home for charity. In 1954, Fran opened her first store in Irvington, New Jersey.
The store remains today In Livingston, New Jersey, providing generations of its established loyal clientele with rare original jewelry that transcends time.
Fran Lippy Jewelers has an excellent reputation for their commitment to the unparalleled service provided to their clients. Throughout their many years in business, they have developed unique relationships with their clients, providing a personalized atmosphere that virtually does not exist today.
The business is now managed successfully by the second and third generation of the Lippy family. Ann Lippy and her son Steven travel the world to discover the most distinctive, exquisite, jewelry, always keeping in mind the discerning taste of their sophisticated customers as well as their own passion for beauty and luxury.
In addition to providing their clients with the most elegant and unique fine jewelry, they Specialize in re-designing old treasures into beautiful fashion forward pieces. They also offer jewelry and watch repair as well as hand engraving.
It is with this commitment that they are proudly anticipating the celebration of their 60th anniversary.